Protect Your Home Investment with Tree & Shrub Care!
Our Ornamental Tree and Shrub Program is critical for the protection of your landscape investment. Regular care allows a professional to keep an educated eye open for problems caused by disease and insects. In order to display a perfect landscape it takes expertise, time and hard work. No worries! We will do all of the work for you, so you can spend valuable time with family and friends. With a beautiful landscape and lawn, your home’s curb appeal will be flawless.
Tree and Shrub Care in Tulsa
“A good healthy well-maintained landscape can add up to 28% overall home value”, says landscape economist John Harris.
It Starts with…
Each home landscape is unique and yours will be treated that way. When you call, our team will explain our 6-step Program and discover your needs. Then, one of our experts will come to your home, perform a free-consultation and examine your landscape. Next, we will design and document a care plan specific to your needs along with a quote. On that same visit, we will perform our first treatment.
Proper Care without Breaking Sweat
In order for your lawn to look great from soil to the top of the tree, it must be cared for from our tree and shrub care service professionals. All of your trees and shrubs must be accounted for when it comes to pests or disease within the surrounding areas. Timely fertilization keeps the ornamental trees and shrubs aggressive and lessens the probability of disease and insect problems. We will examine your trees and shrubs to determine the type and match it with the corresponding formula to perform the treatment. Proper treatment can be made and the problem eliminated before expensive plant materials are destroyed.
Our 6-Step Tree & Shrub Care Program Includes:
- Promotes richer color and growth, helps plants recover from the winter conditions, contributes to the health and appearance of your landscape with feeding for all of your trees.
Young/Existing Foliage Protection:
- Insect and disease control. It reduces the disease impact and early damages of pests for your trees and shrubs. We target and control many insects and diseases such as cankerworms, aphids, white flies, webworms, powdery mildew and fungus.
Maturing/Existing Foliage Protection:
- The second step for insect and disease control. Effective on the later stages of springtime insect and disease infestation. Also helps maturing foliage of your trees and shrubs to become strongly established before high temperatures move in for summer. We target a wide variety of insects that chew, suck, bore, and feed on the root system of your trees and plants.
Hot Weather Foliage Protection:
- The third step to insect and disease control. This step continues the ongoing pest controls for plants maturing in the hottest part of the summer. We will perform other treatments as needed.
Late Summer Foliage Protection:
- Our fourth step to insect and disease control. Your trees and shrubs will recover from any infestation that may have occurred over the summer time. This helps to prepare and protect against fall-feeding insects. We continue to inspect and treat for any existing or forecasted plant diseases.
- We apply a foliar application to your trees and shrubs consisting of dormant oil to help prevent spring infestations of overwintering insects, eggs and disease.
“Taking your landscaping from “good” to “excellent,” in terms of design, condition, and placement, can add 6% to 7% to a home’s value”, according to a Clemson University study of homes.
We Protect for affecting damage during each season.
During the different seasons of the year, your landscape plant materials will be affected in various ways.
- Oil treatments for Insects
- Various Nutrient Applications
- Insect Protection
- Disease Protection
- Deep Root Feeding Injections
- Increased Real Estate Value
- Beautification of property
- Shading, enhanced cooling,
- Screening, Privacy and noise reduction
- Air Purification
- Wind Reduction
- Recreational Value
- Enhanced Safety
A well programmed landscape will stay attractive and hold its value much longer than a landscape left unattended or minimally maintained. We all know plant material is expensive but sometimes homeowners don’t realize the importance of proper landscape maintenance until it’s too late or when ornamentals are prematurely replaced due to lack of proper care. While renovating a turf area is somewhat expensive, the cost is minor compared to replacing trees and shrubs. Don’t let the lack of maintenance sneak up on you. Protect your investment today!
Tulsa’s Trusted Professionals in Tree and Shrub Care
We take the trust you put in us seriously. We understand outsourcing the care of your home is serious and requires trust. Our professionals work hard to provide you with results that you’ll be proud of. To make sure of that, we offer pre-service notifications, flexible scheduling, clear technician-to-customer communication, in addition to the industry-leading, lawn care services you can expect. Here at Nutri-Green we employ the best. We carefully select friendly, trustworthy, and highly motivated individuals you should anticipate to work with. Our team are some of the most knowledgeable in industry. Each of our technicians go through a rigorous certification process; both through the Oklahoma State Department of Agriculture and our own Nutri-Green University training. Once trained, tested, and certified they possess the knowledge required to create the most beautiful lush green lawns in the Greater Tulsa area. Meet our Team, click here.
Areas We Service
Are you wondering if we offer our tree and shrub care services in your area? Nutri-Green services areas in and around the greater Tulsa metro area. This includes Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Owasso, Verdigris, Sand Springs, Jenks, Bixby, Sapulpa, Glenpool, Kiefer, Okmulgee, and more! If you don’t see your location, check here for an entire list of all the areas we service!
The Nutri-Green Promise to Make It Right.
Our Guarantee, The Nutri-Green Way. If a problem occurs and you are not satisfied with our service, we will promptly address the problem with you. If necessary, we will continue to address the problem until you are satisfied. If we still are not able to satisfy your needs, we will refund the cost of your last treatment and cancel services. We will work hard for you. Your satisfaction is our most important goal.
Pamper Your Trees and Shrubs!
Add Value & Beauty to Your Home with Our Tree & Shrub Care Program!